Re: [Asrg] Re: SPF: Objection 8

2003-06-16 18:18:08

On June 16, 2003 at 12:17 mengwong(_at_)dumbo(_dot_)pobox(_dot_)com (Meng Weng
Wong) wrote:
I've already thought of one response; the "throwaway domain" scenario
is addressed in the FAQ at

  http://spf.pobox.com/faq.html#noprevent

Oh right this is the smarmy "brushing my teeth doesn't prevent
cavities" answer (along with several other, similar remarks) which
struck me more like the repartee' of a used car salesman than someone
who wishes to be taken seriously.

One problem, as I see it, are the ever increasing number of zomboid
thrall servers; PC's with viruses which turn them into spam delivery
slaves.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | bzs(_at_)TheWorld(_dot_)com           |
http://www.TheWorld.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*