Re: [Asrg] Introduction and another idea

2003-06-21 10:28:35
At 11:36 AM -0600 6/20/03, Vernon Schryver wrote:
So by your count, 25/144 or 17% involved real HTML?
That's more than I predicted, but less than it seemed others suggested.

I would guess that's not unusual for a non-technhical mailing list. I suspect person-to-person (letters from your Mom, that sort of things) will have a higher HTML ratio, but we'll see.

--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.