RE: [Asrg] Consent Proposal

2003-06-27 12:22:08
Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
The charter goes on and on about consent, however aside
from Gordon's HTML blocking thread, there has been no
discussion of that.
        Not true... As Selby Hatch has already pointed out, his proposal
was focused on the consent issue. So are the various proposals that I've
made for "license to send" and/or "single user addresses" (stuff like
TMDA). See my first posting on 3-March -- one of the first in this
group... Also, quite a number of the patents that I've listed at various
times have been for "consent-based" systems of one form or another.

                bob wyman