RE: [Asrg] News Article - FTC's do-not-call registry email blocked by Yahoo

2003-07-01 14:22:33
At 12:08 PM -0400 7/1/03, Bob Wyman wrote:
Kee Hinckley wrote:
 If they wanted to keep the stuff from being blocked,
 they should have thought of talking to the spam filter
 companies a bit earlier than the day before.
        This just isn't right. The FTC mails were not spam and they
should not have been blocked. The burden for ensuring that non-spam
messages pass through the email system should be on those who block
messages, not on those who send them.

In an ideal world, yes. But if it were an ideal world, we wouldn't be here. So they should have taken that into account. *Especially* when you know you are going to be sending high-volume, substantially similar, mis-formatted email messages.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.