6. Solutions - Longterm - Replacing SMTP (Re: [Asrg] Bogus reasoning)

2003-07-02 08:58:45
At 10:23 PM 7/1/2003 -0500, gep2(_at_)terabites(_dot_)com wrote:
[..]

Personally, I don't think that *any* solution that to be effective requires
re-engineering the entire world's E-mail infrastructure is a practical solution
today.  There's just too much of it, in too many places, and with too little
onsite technical expertise in many of those places.
[..]

However, should we be considering a solution that replaces the email infrastructure as a long term answer to spam?

Yakov