Re: [Asrg] Proposal: Separate ISP(s) for "guaranteed delivery" of email

2003-07-02 08:47:14
At 2:20 AM -0400 6/30/03, Walter Dnes wrote:
model.  Too expensive for everyday use for every piece of mail, but the
right solution when the sender is willing to pay a bit of money to
ensure that a file gets delivered.

But in the case of you sending a purchase question to a five companies, it's the *company* that cares most about getting the message delivered. You don't care much if one doesn't make it. They do.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.