Re: [Asrg] Proposal: Separate ISP(s) for "guaranteed delivery" of email

2003-07-06 21:55:47
On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 11:26:21AM -0400, Kee Hinckley wrote

One of us is misunderstanding.  I'm not sure which of us.
My issue as a business is how do I ensure that I reliably get email
from customers who aren't paying to send.

  Given that...
  a) $9/month or freebie email accounts are, by definition, not
     business-class robust
  b) turning off filtering to guarantee reciept of customer email means
     a deluge of spam

  I would suggest web-forms for customer contact.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org>
Email users are divided into two classes;