Re: [Asrg] 3. Requirements - Non Spam must go through

2003-07-20 20:19:43
"John Fenley" <pontifier(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Perhaps, by this logic, even defining consent constitutes a once removed
definition of spam.

  "spam is any message I do not consent to receive"

  Or, rephrased so as to be nearly meaningless, "spam is, for me,
whatever I say it is."

  Which immediately results in the obvious conclusion that the details
of my definition of spam may nearly always disagree with your
definition of spam, even though we both agree to implement
inter-operable systems which exchange consent.

  Alan DeKok.