Re: [Asrg] 3. Requirements - Non Spam must go through

2003-07-20 11:57:35
Eric D. Williams wrote:

I agree too, that it is not a requirement.  This level of precision was not a
requirement in the current draft either of course, it is a quote from an
article not the draft requirements.  (BTW, I am trying to catch up so I know
this is probably way out of scope by now).

-e

On Thursday, July 10, 2003 9:40 AM, Pete McNeil