Re: [Asrg] Slowing down spammers - thoughts?

2003-07-11 06:41:38
As I said in my original email I was looking for solutions to slow them down. You seemed to think I was suggesting examining or tightening up the return codes. Nothing code be further from the truth.

I do believe that we shouldn't leave a stone unturned to find answers for halting spam.

Chuck