RE: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - Creative Addressing

2003-10-02 16:10:34
My comment:

Is this something that is worthwhile to be published as an RFC?

I'm sorry but I'm too ignorant of the RFC process to understand "how
worthwhile" a document needs to be in order to be published.

I'm having a hard time seeing the significant differences this document
proposes over what disposable email addresses do, like spamex.com

 Our own product's "KeyMail" address has very, very similar features.

If "innovative" or "previously mostly unknown" is a requirement for an
RFC, then by that definition I don't think this is worthwhile.