Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - Creative Addressing

2003-10-03 17:36:34
Mr. Crocker,
  Thank you for suggesting that I do that (although, in the future, please
direct requests for me to me). From answering the questions I have found
a few things I need to explain better in the draft, and I thought of
some ideas for corporate users that may be more helpful than what I
currently have specified. The response document is attached.

Curtis

Yakov,

YS> The ASRG has been asked to comment on the following draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kularski-spam-spamreduce-05.txt

The author should provide an evaluation of the proposal, such as by
using the questions/criteria listed in the -techconsider- document.

The results are certain to be interesting.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <dcrocker-at-brandenburg-dot-com>
 Brandenburg InternetWorking <www.brandenburg.com>