Re: [Asrg] 0. General

2003-10-23 12:43:45
At 7:23 PM +0700 10/23/03, Brad Knowles wrote:
                            But in any case, my mail server doesn't
 support it.

        I'm sorry to hear that.  ;-(

"My" is ambiguous there. The one I use for internal use (CommuniGate) doesn't. Messagefire's anti-spam proxy server supports it, but we are still experimenting to find the right balance.
Kee Hinckley         Next Generation Spam Defense  Writings on Technology and Society

everyone else's.

Asrg mailing list