Re: [Asrg] Re: 0. General - Technical Solutions

2003-10-28 18:09:37
For the ASRG, HTML, PDF, etc. is fine for formatting. When documents have to become Internet drafts, thats when we need to make them ASCII. So, please go right ahead and make full use of the archive (gmane.org for searching) to lookup additional proposals to add to the survey.

Yakov

Dennis Gearon wrote:
I was asked if I'd like to take over the two documents below. Is there really a strong objection to making them in HTML? Other than cleaning up the tabs and the line wraps, there's not much that I see can be done with them if they can't be made more quickly scannable. And I'll admit, I can mentally get a better grasp on the documents in order to keep them updated if they are more easily digested, tabular, etc.

Having intra document links, and a few tables makes for a MUCH more readable document. As an example (leave out the fancy search table at the top):

   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/csl/doc/howto/ssh/

Yakov Shafranovich wrote:

Hi,

No one, the closest thing we have to this is the taxonomy and survey of solutions:

http://www.irtf.org/asrg/draft-asrg-taxonomy-anti-spam-systems.txt
http://www.irtf.org/asrg/survey_of_proposals.htm

If you want to take over or help with these, please let us know.

Yakov

Dennis Gearon wrote:

Who is working on compiling the 'definite sender identification methods'?