[Asrg] Re: 0. General - Technical Solutions

2003-10-28 13:06:34
I was asked if I'd like to take over the two documents below. Is there really a strong objection to making them in HTML? Other than cleaning up the tabs and the line wraps, there's not much that I see can be done with them if they can't be made more quickly scannable. And I'll admit, I can mentally get a better grasp on the documents in order to keep them updated if they are more easily digested, tabular, etc.

Having intra document links, and a few tables makes for a MUCH more readable document. As an example (leave out the fancy search table at the top):

   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/csl/doc/howto/ssh/

Yakov Shafranovich wrote:

Hi,

No one, the closest thing we have to this is the taxonomy and survey of solutions:

http://www.irtf.org/asrg/draft-asrg-taxonomy-anti-spam-systems.txt
http://www.irtf.org/asrg/survey_of_proposals.htm

If you want to take over or help with these, please let us know.

Yakov

Dennis Gearon wrote:

Who is working on compiling the 'definite sender identification methods'?