Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - Pull System (revisited)

2003-11-26 15:49:26
Paul Judge wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Yakov Shafranovich [mailto:research(_at_)solidmatrix(_dot_)com] Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 5:33 PM
To: Bill Cole
Cc: Asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - Pull System (revisited)

Can we connect the two: can mailing lists be distributed via RSS, with an ability to receive them in an MUA, and ability to respond to them via email.

Sure. There are several RSS aggregators available (commercial and
non-commercial) that allow one to receive and even respond to RSS feeds from
within an MUA.

Then the question goes back to the pull systems and RSS in general - how will it stop spam?

Yakov

-------
Yakov Shafranovich / PGP Key: 0x10D051E6 / www.shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / www.solidmatrix.com
"I ate your Web page. / Forgive me. It was juicy / And tart on my tongue." (MIT's 404 Message)
-------