Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - Pull System (revisited)

2003-11-26 20:38:28
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 07:49, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
If sufficient interest exists in this, than we will consider making a
subgroup for this effort.

If such a sub-group were created, I would participate in it (or at least
actively monitor it). I believe it makes sense for such a group to exist,
just as it makes sense for the RMX-proposals subgroup to exist. Where the RMX
proposals attack the problem of validating the sender's fact-claims, a
"transport" subgroup can attack the problem of ensuring an appropriate level
of recipient control over the mail transfer process.

Regards,
TFBW