Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - Legal - Subject labelling (?)

2003-11-26 17:32:19
Chris wrote:
Would someone be willing to work on an evaluation document for
pull-vs-push, and on the idea of a common labeling system? The checklist
can be found in the end of the following draft:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-spam-techconsider-02.txt

I would be happy to be on a working group for this purpose

I must confess that I know only a small subset of the current system
enough for me to write my own bulk emailer. ;)( for my opt in
customers!!!! )

not enough to write my own sendmail, but I am researching this.

As such I would not be authoritive enough to do the job alone

Regards
Chris

If sufficient interest exists and the idea is a viable, we can make a subgroup for this. Currently, lets see who is interested in participating on the evaluation document. If you wish, you can start working on a draft, and have the others join in.

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / PGP Key: 0x10D051E6 / www.shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / www.solidmatrix.com
"Why are both drug addicts and computer aficionados both called users?" (Clifford Stoll)
-------