Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - Legal - Subject labelling (?)

2003-11-26 07:16:44
it's worth noting some of the likely constraints:
The label should be short
The label should be near (at) the start of the subject
The label shouldn't be utterly opaque to the non-technical reader.
The established use of the Subject should be preserved.

I believe it would be a VERY BAD idea for us get into the particulars of
labels, although we might suggest some high level options.
I think we might usefully suggest a way of composing labels that
would satisfy the above constraints