Re: [Asrg] Re: 6. Proposals - Pull System (revisited)

2003-11-29 17:23:19
Chris wrote:

Have I missed something?

 Reasons.  As in, none given for pull systems, other than "we think
they'll work".  They will work, of course, but whether or not they'll
stop spam is another question.

Please define spam

From the technical considerations document (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crocker-spam-techconsider-02.txt):

"For most working discussions, the term "Unsolicited Bulk Email" is sufficient."

We do not have an official definition, but this one is sufficient for most discussions.

Yakov
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"I ate your Web page. / Forgive me. It was juicy / And tart on my tongue." (MIT's 404 Message)
-------