Re: [Asrg] 0. General - anti-harvesting (was Inquiry about CallerID Verification)

2003-11-30 11:12:24
Perhaps a better alternative to deprecating <> would be saying that MTAs SHOULD bitbucket DSNs about email they know (thanks to LMTP and/or Received/MessageID headers) weren't sent from authorized IPs/systems. Good/workable idea?

On 11/29/2003 5:32 PM, Bill Cole sent forth electrons to convey: