RE: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - depracate all list/bulk mailing and changeto RSS

2003-12-01 23:50:33

  I have no desire to stop email that you want to receive.  What I do
object to is unsolicited bulk email that gets sent to me.

Thats the purpose of this group, to define ways to let you get what you want
and I get what I want

I want my local airlines to send me details of their "specials" sometimes
four a week

I have opted in
I *want* it in my inbox

I don't want to have to keep reminding myself to "check my feed" or have
YAP(yet another app) on my desktop
and they don't do RSS anyway

Are you going to force the airline companys to set up a feed for me?

Regards
Chris