Re: [Asrg] 6. Proposals: MTA MARK vs port 25 filtering?

2003-12-18 17:13:42
Once again, this issue is out of scope for the ASRG, and the proper forum for this would be the main IETF list, directly speaking to the IAB or some lawyers. If you want to continue this discussion, do it off-list.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG