[Asrg] Re: 3b. SMTP Verification - Reputation Systems and their Problems (Modified by Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.)

2004-03-04 12:07:13
Oops...1000 apologies - resent with proper subject line:

why would any proposed=20
reputation or accrediation systems of the future be any different?

We're getting a great deal of positive response to our IADB (ISIPP Accreditation Database) even though we haven't publicly announced it yet (if you are not familiar with it you can read about it at http://www.isipp.com/iadb.php). What are the problems you feel are innate to DNS blocklists which you feel are also ported to DNSWLs or other non-block DNS lists?

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President/CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy
Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of SJ