Re: [Asrg] Re: 3b. SMTP Verification - Reputation Systems and their Problems (Modified by Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.)

2004-03-04 13:35:21
On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 11:01:44AM -0800, Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. wrote:
We're getting a great deal of positive response to our IADB (ISIPP
Accreditation Database)

I'm sure you get them especially for
    C. FEES ASSOCIATED WITH LISTING IN IADB
and about
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IADB IS A PRIVATE SYSTEM, AND APPROVAL IS NOT
    GUARANTEED. FINAL DECISION FOR INCLUSION IN IADB IS AT THE
    DISCRETION OF ISIPP.

How about:
   where the definition of "spam" is that generally understood in the
   email sending and receiving industries, and includes unsolicited
   commercial and bulk email.
if this RG has revealed one thing very clearly than that there is no
such thing as a 'generally understood definition of "spam"'.

We don't need another company that tries to centralize a service, take
money for it and then tries to play god with fluky rules.

Thanks, but no thanks.

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet AG            | Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14 | Fon: +49 (89) 32356-0
Research & Development |       D-80807 Muenchen    | Fax: +49 (89) 32356-299