Re: [Asrg] Re: Answering a lot of questions about e-postage in a few sentences

2004-04-25 14:43:27
At any rate, no system I can think of outside of e-mail is purely
geared towards resolving some sort of receiver pays other than some
much-maligned, relatively recent cell-phone systems and even on those
there's much activity to either block or change the charging for
marketing calls.

I don't think anyone's suggesting the recipient should pay for e-mail. What we do want is for the sender to pay the recipient's costs, because the recipient's costs are much greater than those due to mere transport.