RE: [Asrg] My take on e-postage

2004-04-27 22:49:36

An e-postage system would need to account for the every day person. why
should they be charged for sending what is currently free?

So if we take that into consideration what is the limit on the number of
emails for free or charged 10,20 per day ?

Who polices that level. what about China who polices it there?

Ok set the level at zero. the average Joe will cop it sweet if it keeps spam
out of their mail box.

Does anyone here think e-mail will survive beyond a fee ?

If so go ahead and introduce a fee. see how long it takes before an
alternative becomes available.

I will start writing one as soon as e-postage looks inevitable!

Regards
Chris

P.S. How many of you would subscribe to this list if it was going to cost
$0.20 every time
And who pays for the duplicates we all receive?