Re: [Asrg] draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-00

2004-05-04 14:38:22
Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com> wrote:

There is a utility in certain very narrowly tailored blacklists.
But they should never attempt to list any address for any other
reason than it is a source of spam.

No - there's room for blacklists with differing policies. What's important
is for those policies to be published and adhered to, so that users can
choose which ones they want to use. Which is where we came in, I think.....

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer - Freelance Technical Architect and Writer
peter <at> bowyer.org