[Asrg] Message Level Authentication

2004-05-06 18:36:22
Hello,

We started this thread over in the MARID board only to be
asked to move over here, which we can understand.

What we stated over there is that we are www.messagelevel.com.
what we have developed over the last several years, and have patents
pending on for the last several years, is a system that verifies the
validity of every message sent by an institution.  Please, before you
barf on it because of the patents, we are here to say that we want to
help in any way, naturally we would like to pay our mortgages with
this, but not take over the world, so we are willing to work with
anyone that wants to help and contribute in most any reasonable way
possible to this effort.

What we have developed, not what we are thinking about, but what we
have, working is a system that captures minute pieces of data from
email sent from a system and stores that in a queriable form in a
database.  From there as the recieving system has the same data in the
email, our module can pull it and query back via dns to the purported
system and check for a record of the send.  If so, move on to the next
filter level, if not, it is spoofed and do what you what with it.
This is no more a burden on DNS that RBL checks, Mail From checks, RMX, etc,
except that it works to establish a outer boundry from which all
else is relvant.

How can we contribute to this board and the cause, while trying to make
a little money to pay the bills, but like I said, not take over the world.

Take a look at www.messagelevel.com to get a better idea.

Thank you,

Bill McInnis

----
This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by MessageLevel users.
Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com.