Re: [Asrg] draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-00

2004-05-07 19:18:38
On 5/5/2004 11:09 AM, Yakov Shafranovich sent forth electrons to convey:

THEREFORE, to resolve this issue in regards to this particular document,
it might be sufficient to include a similar section discussing the legal
issues and make it clear that the local laws of whatever [jurisdiction] the
blacklist list operator is in, override the recommendations and that the
BCP is not meant to go against any existing law.

It's a pity we feel compelled to do this. But yeah, we need it.