Re: [Asrg] Please critique my anti-spam system

2004-12-05 09:09:57
Hi,

I have developed a system to eliminate spam.  You are the first group
to whom I have publicly presented it to so I would appreciate any
criticism you might have, and after that any support.  To my
knowledge this system is unique.  A colloquial description of my
method is detail at the following link:

http://home.nyc.rr.com/spamsolution/An%20Effective%20Solution%20for%20Spam.htm

interesting solution.

But what is with this:
 - a friend often send news with my and others mail-addresses in
   the To:-header.
 - she also have viruses in the past, that sends mails to all
   addresses in her addressbook.

How can your system hide my address from spamers?

Regards, Reinhold

--
                         Reinhold Jordan
WWW: http://reinhold.bachrain.de         Mail: reinhold(_at_)bachrain(_dot_)de