Re: [Asrg] SICS

2004-12-21 22:25:39
On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 03:37:54PM +1000, Laird Breyer wrote

Not necessarily. Some people do not have the luxury of defining spam
as that which they don't want. For example, children whose mail is
monitored, or employees whose mail is filtered centrally.

  The "client" in this case is the entity that pays for the inbox.  In
the case of children, minors can't legally make contracts anyway.  It
has to be approved by their parent.  And the parent is the one paying
for the inbox as well.

  My email inbox at work is no more my property, than is the the
computer I use at work.  It is paid for, owned, and controlled by my
employer.  I use it in my capacity as an agent of my employer.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org>
An infinite number of monkeys pounding away on keyboards will