Re: [Asrg] SICS

2004-12-21 18:08:51
Barry Shein <bzs(_at_)world(_dot_)std(_dot_)com> top-posted:

So what you're saying is that anyone with a broadband connection
should be prevented from delivering email directly.

Actually, he wrote that ISPs should indicate which IP addresses are in
use by customers, and which by mailservers.  It's up to anybody else
to use that information as they choose; it isn't a Port 25 block.

I don't disagree, in the current milieu, but I'm sure there are some
who would disagree.

Many disagree with blocking Port 25.  I haven't seen anyone disagree
with the providing of accurate information.

Seth