RE: [Asrg] Comments on draft-church-dnsbl-harmful-01.txt

2006-03-28 00:39:26
On Monday, March 27, 2006 at 9:37 PM John Levine wrote:

The IETF's understanding of spam issues is not
strong and as I found at last week's meeting, there's a lot
of poorly informed sympathy for the "all DNSBLs are bad" argument.

Ugh.  I remember Paul Vixie saying back in 1999 that "it will take the
IETF at least five years to pull its head out of the sand" with regards
to spam and DNSBLs.  I never imagined that he was being an optimist.

Regards,

Nick

--

Nick Nicholas