RE: [Asrg] Comments on draft-church-dnsbl-harmful-01.txt

2006-03-30 10:45:57
On Thursday, March 30, 2006 at 8:49 AM Tony Finch wrote:

DNSBLs are not only useful, they are crucial.

I'm not disagreeing with you, in fact I agree wholeheartedly.  However,
does any empirical data exist to support this assertion?  I think we
will need some solid data to support such a position in order to refute
the Church I-D.  Emprical data of this nature also would be useful for
the DNSBL BCP.

Again, I'm not arguing against you.  I just want to make the strongest
case possible to support this position.  Just making the assertion won't
be sufficient.

Regards,

Nick

--