Re: [Asrg] DNSBL BCP v.2.0

2007-02-20 20:50:22
On 2/20/07, Chris Lewis <clewis(_at_)nortel(_dot_)com> wrote:

>>    7.  What are the demographics and quantity of the list's user base?
>
> Such information is rarely published.  Point 8 is a better guideline.

I think the intent here is not that the DNSBL publishes it (they often
don't know), but the user should consider this - eg: do other site like
me use it?

In your opinion, how is that easily determinable?

Al
--
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverabilty, see http://www.spamresource.com
Message copyright 2007 by Al Iverson. For posts to SPAM-L, permission