Re: [Asrg] Final(?) draft of DNSwL draft

2007-07-30 22:20:52

Far be it for me to flog a dead horse but aren't you two speaking past
each other? Unreliable isn't the same as insecure.

That said, I don't think one generally needs to repeat something like
that in a context like this; it should be tacit.