Re: [Asrg] draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-01 March 24, 2008

2008-04-05 01:42:04
At 18:25 04-04-2008, John Levine wrote:
Personally, I think that collateral damage is a reasonable term, and
all of the dnsbls don't block mail weasel wording is counterproductive,
since we're talking about policy, not code.

I think so too but some people commented that it was inaccurate.