Re: [Asrg] going aound in circles, was Email Postage

2008-11-17 17:40:23
Well, this is again a straw man. I suppose I'd have to answer "you're
right, that would be a really dumb way to design such a system! So
let's not do it!" (doctor it hurts when I...)

Right.  But since I don't know how one would design a system that
doesn't have hijacking problems, and neither does anyone else,
evidently including you, I guess we're done chasing our tail for this
week.

Asserting that it would be nice if such a system existed is not
helpful.  I hear you get one free with your pony.

R's,
John