Re: [Asrg] differential confidence

2008-12-04 15:47:02
Lewis, Chris (CAR:W669) wrote:
Dave CROCKER wrote:
Chris Lewis wrote:
Dave CROCKER wrote:
Chris Lewis wrote:
  Each of the numbers is
scaled differently in a computation something like this:

if (((complaints * cf + contentblocked * bf + trap * tf) / non-blocked)
1) {
But you don't cite any of the "good" attributes, nevermind scaling
factors, per
your reference to good/bad.
Not quite - the counts in the numerator are "bads" and in the
denominator the "goods".  Each of the counts have scaling factors
(normalized so that "passed through"'s scaling factor is 1).
damn. apologies.  I missed the right-most part of the equation.

now that I'm seeing it, where is the factor for it (non-blocked * nbf)?

In that equation, all of the other factors are scaled so that the scale
factor for non-blocked is 0.

Urp.  1.