Re: [Asrg] About that e-postage draft [POSTAGE]

2009-02-24 14:42:11
[H]ow do you decide what to accept for free?
Surely the answer to that will be "it's up to the recipient ('s
postmaster)", just as most filtering decisions are now?
Actually, I meant in a more technical sense.  There's a flood of mail
coming at you; how do you decide which ones to accept and which ones
to do the postage thing?

That's what I meant too: it'll be "whatever the relevant mail admin
decides to implement" - just like today's filtering.  Ideally, this
will bear at least some relation to what the end user wants, in most
cases, but that's no more necessarily so here than it is in today's
filtering decisions.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org