Re: [Asrg] DNS-based Email Sender Authentication Mechanisms: aCritical Review

2009-05-27 06:20:54
Chris Lewis wrote:

I experimented with it. It works. But doesn't add enough to be worth while if you already have decent MTA-end filtering.

If you don't have decent MTA filtering, it might be worthwhile.

OK, but... Well, you said "if you don't have decent MTA filtering".

Looks like "hack", "workaround", ...

IMHO, one of the problems in spam filtering is that we're allways including and accepting the existence of bad solutions, bad administered mail servers, bad practices, ...

It seems to me that ASRG should, first of all, encourage best practices.