Re: [Asrg] Soundness of silence

2009-06-16 15:34:31
Alessandro Vesely <vesely(_at_)tana(_dot_)it> wrote:
SM wrote:

What unacceptably affects reliability is that I could claim I never
received them since they ended up in the spam folder.

You could claim you never received them because you want to claim
that, independent of reality.

It's unlikely that all creditors will resort to sending a
registered letter or a fax because of that.

They'll eventually have to, if they get no acknowledge.

Courts very seldom accept email as sufficient notifications.  (When
they do, it's typically from them to lawyers practicing in that court,
where the lawyer is told in advance that email from the court had
better be acted upon.)

Bill aren't sent certified snailmail now.

Seth