Re: [Asrg] VPNs vs consent

2009-06-29 09:52:34
Rich Kulawiec wrote:

A brief check of my own procmail config indicates that I'm on over 500 of
these -- the overwhelming majority of which are role addresses such as
those specified in RFC 2142.  A secondary check indicates that about 3/4
of those are shared with one or more other people, which means I'd have
to work out some kind of "shared consent" for several hundred addresses.
That's not feasible in a reasonable period of time, especially since
neither the addresses nor the pool of people they're shared with are static.

Well, I suppose that most of those mailboxes shouldn't be
consent-enabled anyway. Addresses like "abuse" or "postmaster" are meant
to be contacted by anybody that needs it, right? The same for the
official contact addresses of companies.

--

Claudio Telmon
claudio(_at_)telmon(_dot_)org