Re: [Asrg] Adding a spam button to MUAs

2009-12-09 21:49:40
That's beside the point, though.  What is the disadvantage of
sending reports to spammers?
1. It confirms the address.

Is there any reason to think spammers still care about this?

I can't see any reason for them to, I can see reason for them not to,
and I haven't seen anything but very old data being repeated to support
the implicit claim that they still do.

Also, my own SMTP sink gives me some small reason to think they don't
bother, for what it's worth.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org