Re: [Asrg] Adding a spam button to MUAs

2009-12-10 13:19:30
Skull <skull(_at_)bofhland(_dot_)org> wrote:
On 12/10/09 6:32 AM, Seth wrote:

It shouldn't be that hard.  I tell the server "I've configured
seth(_at_)otherdomain to forward to this account."  The server sends a
magic message to seth(_at_)otherdomain;
. . .
You're missing role-address aliases with several recipients. And mailing
lists like this!

I don't think a mailing list is "one of my other addresses".  A role
account with multiple recipients is a mailing list.

I really hope people doesn't start sending similar probe messages to MLs
with thousands of recipients... :-P

Why would they?  (And since the probe messages would have a known
format, ML servers could easily reject them.)

Seth