Re: [Asrg] Adding a spam button to MUAs

2010-02-05 23:30:13
The right hand side of a SRV record is a hostname, not an email address.
(Trivially worked around in at least two obvious ways).

Right.  I suggested using a fixed mailbox name, and there's always
the SOA hack

Also, support for looking up SRV records is even rarer than TXT or MX.

I don't see any a priori reason to expect MUAs to be any worse at
looking up SRV than looking up TXT.  What does an MUA do now in normal
operation, as opposed to funky plugins, that needs TXT records?

R's,
John