Re: [Asrg] We don't need no stinkin IMAP or POP, was Adding a spam button to MUAs

2010-02-06 17:23:13
[...TXT...]
I think that the dkim/spf experience is that anything beyond A and
CNAME causes some dns providers out there to fail.

So what?  No matter what we do, it will cause some providers to fail.
Heck, some of them fail without our doing anything at all.

If anything, this would be a good thing, in that it may lead to such
bustification getting fixed, much the way DKIM/SPF have (in the
evolutionary sense) exerted pressure against unsupport for TXT.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org