Re: [Asrg] We don't need no stinkin IMAP or POP, was Adding a spam button to MUAs

2010-02-06 00:40:50

On 2/5/2010 10:26 PM, John R Levine wrote:
One of my MUAs picks up its mail using IMAP from localhost:2143.  Another one
reads a mailstore via NFS.  How do I configre them?

That level of site-specific local specialization needs site-specific local configuration capabilities for the reporting info, too.

Can you explain more clearly what that better functionality is? We're looking
for the place to send the ARF report, which both TXT and SRV do just fine.

I just know you saw: