Re: [Asrg] We don't need no stinkin IMAP or POP, was Adding a spam button to MUAs

2010-02-06 12:20:17
that just means that the operator needs to configure the report info record for each domain name used for retrieval.

that might or might not be more than one domain name, depending on how they map names to services.

One of my MUAs picks up its mail using IMAP from localhost:2143. Another one reads a mailstore via NFS. How do I configre them?

Age does not guarantee utility, and uptake on new RR's has been famously problematic.

But I'm really more interested in the better functionality of using TXT.

Can you explain more clearly what that better functionality is? We're looking for the place to send the ARF report, which both TXT and SRV do just fine.

Regards,